Looking for part number for hydraulic control valve on 1988 D4H 8pb02776
Product configuration info is limited on that serial number. Are you looking for one specific valve section or complete control valve assembly? Would need to know how many functions you’re valve has
It's got 3 functions. Lift, tilt and angle. I didn't know if they were all the same or not. I need to get seals/o-rings for all 3. It's showing only 500psi on the lift function unless you use two functions at once
9T9183 seems to be the only valve bank group that consists of Lift tilt and angle functions. The individual sections are different.
The 9T9183 Control Valve became part of the 8G4470 Hydraulic Arrgt from June 1988. tractor S/N 8PB02776 was built in May 1988, so it should have the earlier part number 9T6701 Valve Gp installed. Breakdown attached. With the symptoms you describe I would suggest to carefully check the condition and operation of the 4T-4525 resolver valves (Section B-B for each valve section), as in "does the ball rattle.?" You may find that you have to replace one or more of them.
Ok thank you
It was the seals/o-rings on resolvers