Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1988 Champion 730-A Grader Problems

TBGLiberia ยท 2022-07-19 14:16

I bought a 1988 Champion 730A Serial No. 720A-187-598-19428-89 HOURS 4,932. Before purchasing the machine, the seller told me rear axles are locked together, and there is a valve that unlocks them, which is faulty and needs to be replaced. Also, the transmission is in excellent condition, but the gear shifter has a problem, and it is stuck in high gear. But the grader does start and drives. Any suggestion of where I could buy these parts or if anyone had similar problems with their machine? anything answer helps. This is the first machine I've bought, and I plan on shipping it out of the country after I get it fixed.

Replies2
  1. #1Welder Dave2022-07-19 20:36

    You could contact Jade equipment. Home | Jade Equipment | Canada's Grader People | Serving Alberta & Ontario

  2. #2TBGLiberia2022-07-19 23:15

    Thank you, will give jade equipment a call tomorrow