Ran the dozer for an hour or so and then the blade would not lift. Tilt and angle still worked. Took the cap off of hydraulic tank and oil spewed out and the oil level was all the way at the top of the neck but in the sight glass it was at the full mark. After about an hour parked I drained enough out where the sight glass showed between full and add. Cranked the dozer and lifted blade and fluid disappeared from sight glass. The blade was lifting but not as it should. I'm not sure why the fluid level is fluctuating so much . Any thoughts????????
First thought is one of the lift cylinders bypassing internally. Does the blade hold up or down? Refill tank. Start it up and work the blade up and down. After a short period of time feel the cylinders. If one is warm thats your problem child.
I ran it most of the day today. It worked fine for a while and then started again. I could tilt and raise at the same time and it would raise but just raise alone it would barely move.
Load sense systems require pressure to stroke pump. Bypassing cylinder will have low pressure. The pump might be getting stroked by second function.
I had a chance to run it this morning for 2 hours. Blade tilt and raise was really week after 2 hrs. None of the cylinders were beyond normal temps. Im thinking the problem is somewhere else now