Hello, I'm new to this discussion board. I bought a 1990 International 4700 dump truck recently. I'm looking to do some minor repairs and upgrades. It will be used strictly on my farm (no street use). I purchased a PC-4000 parts catalog that covers the models 1000,3000,4000 and 7000 series. Unfortunately it contains way too much information on a whole lot of trucks. I need a repair and parts manual for my year and model if possible. I realize there are a thousand different combinations. Something a little more specific would be great. Also, does anyone know where I can get a full set of decals for my truck? any help would be appreciated.
Upgrades, fuzzy dice and a 8 ball gearshift knob if you have the 5+2 Everytime I've needed something, my local Navatractor dealer asks for the vin and then they can steer me in the right direction. Seems Intl has a build sheet for every vin.
Look up repair link and enter the last 8 of your vin. I can find everything my truck was built with on there. It may have a year limitation but my 2001 works just fine.