Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1990 case 580 super l series 2 service manual pdf

Todd Widmyer · 2022-03-01 06:15

farmer in wv looking for a copy of 1990 case 580 super l series service manual pdf file thank you

Replies7
  1. #1rickw2022-03-01 07:56

    I was thinking that in 1990 it was the Super K series?

  2. #2oh_jortis2022-03-01 08:08

    I think he missclicked the letter K with L, and copy-pasted the title into the topic post.

  3. #3Tinkerer2022-03-01 15:08

    Welcome to HEF, Todd ! A serial number will eliminate any confusion. Or, just confirm what you have.

  4. #4Todd Widmyer2022-03-02 08:21

    MY MISTAKE FIRST TIME DOING A FORUM CORRECTION BILL OF SALE STATES 1999 SERIAL # JJG0270051 580 SUPER L SERIES 2 JUST NEED PDF SERVICE MANUAL I THINK WIRING DIAGRAM WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE MANUAL THANKS TO ALL FOR CORRECTING ME TODD JUST FOR INFO CORN $7.46 SOY $16.14 PICKED UP 3/2/22

  5. #5Tinkerer2022-03-02 09:35

    $19.95 plus tax if you have an Ebay account. Here is a link.

  6. #6joelx7772024-04-29 17:36

    Did you find a copy? Want to send me one?

  7. #7Noonan192026-01-18 20:03

    Any luck finding one? I’m also looking