Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1990s Hitachi EX60URG

atk_nut ยท 2008-03-18 09:15

Does anybody have a list of JD part numbers for air/oil/hyd/fuel filters for this machine? Have any comments on this machine? Any Gotchas? I just got it and am just getting to know it. Thanks.

Replies5
  1. #1atk_nut2008-03-18 17:32

    Anybody ever buy one of these manuals: http://www.autocd.com/index.html?q=10&ca_cat=535&gc=1894&sha=0 Are the hitachi numbers "universal". That is, can I walk into my local dealer and just give him the numbers?

  2. #2pdoo22008-03-20 13:50

    I need the same info for a Hitachi 55ur.

  3. #3seville0092008-04-05 11:41

    This looks like the same manual, but a little cheaper... http://www.autoepc4you.com/catalog/view/?id=372

  4. #4seville0092008-04-05 11:49

    Also...not exactly a parts manual, but this gives some information. http://www.alaskaexcavators.com/EX60-3 specs.pdf I'm not sure how close this EX60-C is to the EX60-URG. Seems relatively close based on this PDF file. I found a site that showed an EX60-C for sale, and it appears to be a bit bigger than the EX60-URG I just bought an EX60-URG (don't even have it yet) and have been looking for some guides to it too. That's how I ended up at this website.

  5. #5Countryboy2008-04-06 21:11

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums seville009! :drinkup