Does anyone have a diagram of the electrical rotary coupler or picture? I checked the manuals online but nothing came up that I could see? I need to know how the lower switch gets mounted as well as which grooves each contact sits in? There's also a spring clip for the switch. Just having a picture would be great. Basically the one side of the contacts came apart in pieces when I removed the cover so I want to make sure it goes back the correct way etc. Thanks. Serial number range 1-600. Ford Powerplant.
Back in the day we used the UEA-Inc S15AP09 Slip-Ring assembly Here are links for pdf files on their different offerings: http://www.uea-inc.com/products/slip-rings http://www.uea-inc.com/assets/files/PDFS/Sizes and Samples/pt5-1.pdf The S15A in this link is the closest to what you have: http://www.uea-inc.com/assets/files/PDFS/Sizes and Samples/1pt5.pdf http://www.uea-inc.com/assets/files/PDFS/Sizes and Samples/2pt5-4.pdf perhaps they will help you. UEA-Inc Representative in your area: Copley Controls Corporation Jennifer Vreeland P.O. Box 4466 751 Rothrock Circle Akron, OH 44321 Phone: (330) 666-8174 Fax: (330) 666-3764 Email: [email protected] [email protected]