Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1993 ford ln8000 parts

dayexco ยท 2010-10-27 16:17

have a ln8000 ford dump. anybody know where you can buy "other than thru ford"...window crank up parts? i need the tray, etc. the driver's door window sits in.

Replies5
  1. #1JTKenworth2010-10-27 16:58

    Do you have a truck salvage yard down your way? Here in Maine I use a local junk yard for alot for my old truck stuff. http://www.white-bradstreet.com/ I dont know if they mail stuff out of state but you could give them a try

  2. #2Steve Frazier2010-10-27 18:33

    www.adelmans.com

  3. #3motrack2010-10-28 12:37

    Dont think you can get much new from Ford or Sterling anymore. I have a 1997 L series and can no longer get a floormat for it. I have been buying a parts truck now and then to keep our fleet running.

  4. #4dany2010-11-04 19:38

    I finally found a truck. It is an aeromax L9000 1995.Went to pick it up last friday. I did 300 km with it. Engine (CAT 3276) runs great. TRhere is some slack into the power steering wich is not fun (limit unsafe) to drive on the highway. Anyway I will get this fixed. There are also quite a few more things that needs to be fixed, like some switch not working and have no idea of what they are there for, engine hour counter not working, etc.. I would need a ford L9000 shop manual. Should I start a new post to ask for it or any of you know where I can find one??? I also have some minor body work to do. Thanks Dany

  5. #5motrack2010-11-04 20:42

    Search Ebay for a service manual. I get a lot of manuals from there.