buddy barry has bought a 1993 650G and when you pull the dipstick to check the trans fuild, there is a lot of air pressure. we are wondering if the breather is plugged and where is it??? thansk KoO Published Author
nwh The 450gstd. track, 450g lgp and 550g lt that I have experience with all had pressure at the dip stick for the trans. reservoir after having been run, even after siitting idle for several days. I do not think you have a problem.
I do not think you have a problem either i dont recall those having a breather
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums bobin35! :drinkup
thansk guys, being following a long but to busy to reply with this "real job". thansk
KoO, no wonder you don't know nothing about that machine, its bout 40 years newer than anything else you run. If it were from the 50's you would already know all the ins and outs. Hope your staying warm and dry up in the Kingdom. Talk to you later. Trbo