Hi Guys just fixing up the old girl and was wondering where or how do I change the travel speed, when I got the machine 15 years ago it was all good now it seems to travel slow, and I am not sure how to check to see if it has the option to change the travel speed and what I should be looking for. rebuilt one final drive 2 years ago and just waiting on 2 orings to complete the other , but I am sure it should go faster than it does, any help would be appreciated thanks for reading regards Tommy She might be an oldie but she's a goodie
How fast is it going? Travel speed would be based on how much flow you have going to the travel motors less any resistance such as going up an incline or maybe the brakes not fully releasing. There should be a manual that lists what flow is supposed to go to the travel motors and what the pressure should be. Lower pressure would have a similar effect as resistance making the travel motors try to work too hard.