Hey all, usually stick just to the heavy equipment earthmoving forums but I have a question about a freightliner. My buddy's grandfather bought a 1995 Freightliner FLD120 Tandem Axle. Apparently it has an electronic dash and you can scroll through various things. Does anyone have an owners manual or a scan of the pages that explain how to scroll through the settings. I'm sure given a few minutes it would not be hard to figure out but he is 3 hours from me and I'd explain it to him but he would forget 2 days later. Any help would be appreciated.
Its called ProDriver. Mine didnt have a manual so i just started pushing buttons to find out everything it would do. You cant really mess it up by messing with it unless you select the "ok" promt to clear or reset something. I just left mine on the screen for the fuel rate.