Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1996 Case 1840 attachment wedge/pin help

oachs83 ยท 2023-05-18 09:08

Just purchased a 1996 1840 to do work around my 8 acre hobby farm I just bought. Purchased from the original owner who just had it on his farm and certain things were repaired well like farmers sometimes do. One of the attachment pins must have broke and a large piece of threaded rod was fabricated to take its place and I would like to replace it with the proper wedge. I see the Case number is H436000 and the price is $130. I was just curious if any other manufacturer used the same pin that may be cheaper or if there is a good place to purchase used? Thank you

Replies5
  1. #1Tinkerer2023-05-18 16:15

    Here is an aftermarket for 1/2 the price. Wedge

  2. #2Tinkerer2023-05-18 17:34

    For some stupid reason that Wedge link quit working. H436000 - WEDGE fits Case New Holland | Price: $69.84 Price: $69.84. Stock: In Stock. 3-day shipping. H436000 WEDGE aftermarket.express

  3. #3oachs832023-05-18 20:06

    I really appreciate it. Thank you

  4. #4stefuel2023-05-20 11:13

    Did you get the door with it? Looks like the rest of the after market cab kit is there.

  5. #5oachs832023-05-20 11:14

    Yes I did get the door I just have it off and it also has heat.