Does anyone know who the manufacturer is of the loader control valve so maybe I can get parts or at least part numbers that might cross reference. I need the secondary valves/two way valves/tow valves....whatever the correct term is for part h6753742 which is #32 in the picture and there are 2 of them. Even if they have references on orings to rebuild the valves. It seems like everywhere I search they are no longer available and you have to but the whole body for $1600. The valves in my pic is not them but it's similiar View attachment 158886 View attachment 158887 View attachment 158887 View attachment 158888
Is this the part you are looking for? Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
That one is actually located on the drive pump. The ones I need are located on the loader control valve where the spool valve is
Have you taken it apart yet? Pop it apart and see how everything looks. Just go and get the o-rings you need. I bet they're nothing special. As for the valves, I saw some from a UK site when I was searching this morning ...but you'd have to see if they match up to yours. Put it back together and see if it improves things ....even a little. If not, it might not even be your problem. There's several of these on ebay that range in price. Good luck.
Yeah I took the valve out that's circled in the image and cleaned it and tightened it up and the machine runs fine now but I would like to replace the orings on them anyway.
Hey that's great! Come back to the forum after you've had a chance to run it warm for a while and let the rest of us know if that resolved the problem, or if it's something else.
That doesnt look like the part on the exploded view at all Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
I think it's the bottom side of that valve body.
That is the bottom side. Here's thwhat it looks like on the top on the machine
Just get some oem o rings, most of the time you can reuse the backup rings Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
They used two different types, That looks like a dukes loader control valve due to the float end cap for the lift spool. The other was a cessna loader control valve, and i seem to recall. Do you have the machine ser number by any chance, i think there was several different set ups per the s/n.
Serial number is JAF0913433
Well here is a link to Coleman Equipment's online parts book for that valve: http://www.colemanequip.com/Case-1845C-Uniloaders-Skid-Steer-Loaders-Parts/Hydraulics-4i/VALVE-CONTROL-LOADER-JAF0122751-nFsL/?#partdiagrams Appears to be simple orings at each end of each spool. Any good hydraulic shop should have no problem matching them up.
Part 32 in that diagram KSHansen....no longer available anywhere.
If that is what is leaking, looks like a couple bad orings, any good hydraulic shop should have an assortment to match up with them. If you were in Syracuse I know you could walk into a couple different places and have them in short order. If it is not leaking out the end where the Allen wrench is I would not loosen the lock nut. But if it is leaking there and you do want to see if there is a oring inside I would be very careful to count how many turns it take to get the adjuster out and write it down so you can at least get it close to the right setting when reassembling it. With all the mining done in Penn. I would think that there are several shops that deal with hydraulic repairs. If none near by if you could take some accurate measurements of the orings I would be I or someone else could come up with a part number say from Cat that would fit.
How does that piece work? I can kind of see what looks like a piston or plunger in there. Is there a spring and is it something used to set pressures or flow based on the flow through the holes? Also, on the end, are those (2) o-rings next to each other, or is that a special kind of seal? Curious in case I ever have something like this happen to mine. Thanks,