Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1996 case 1845c loader valve

rico7467 ยท 2016-09-13 15:10

Does anyone know who the manufacturer is of the loader control valve so maybe I can get parts or at least part numbers that might cross reference. I need the secondary valves/two way valves/tow valves....whatever the correct term is for part h6753742 which is #32 in the picture and there are 2 of them. Even if they have references on orings to rebuild the valves. It seems like everywhere I search they are no longer available and you have to but the whole body for $1600. The valves in my pic is not them but it's similiar [[/ATTACH]

Replies5
  1. #1Dutchcat2016-09-13 15:34

    Think this would be usefull.... Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

  2. #2Dutchcat2016-09-13 15:37

    Looks like they are line reliefs of some sort Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

  3. #3rico74672016-09-13 16:37

    There are reliefs item 32 but they are no longer available

  4. #4Dutchcat2016-09-13 17:00

    You only need the o-rings and backup rings? Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

  5. #5SHORTY12019-03-15 07:33

    Hi guys, new to the site. In relation to your conversation I am also looking for parts for the loader control valve, mainly the power beyond sleeve D61608 needed to run the aux valve. Maybe someone who is scraping a machine would like to part with the sleeve? Lemme know, Thanks