I need to replace the multifunction valve/two way valve/toe valves. Im not really sure the correct term. They are case part h67342. Do they sale an oring rebuild kit for those or does anyone know what orings are needed? There are 3 total per valve. The valve has an Allen head so u can loosen to bypass the hydraulics. The parts are #32 in the diagram if u were to purchase the valve
Does anyone know the manufacturer of the loader valve assembly too?
I did some searching but didn't find a kit, hopefully someone else can help if one exists. .....Case doesn't offer one, huh? Loader Pump Source does have some parts including these bypass screws ...not sure if it's what you need though. Might be worth a call to them so see if they have what you need (or if they would consider making up a kit). http://www.loaderpartssource.com/ca...c-skid-steer-drive-pump-bypass-tow-valve.html I see some used valves on ebay including a supposed low hour unit for $500, not sure if they are the same. If it were me, I would be tempted to remove the entire block, clean it and inspect those screws and their seats (to make sure they close off), carefully disassemble everything and match up o-rings from a hydraulic shop. Could be a gob of crap lodged in it, a torn o-ring, worn valve or something like that. If it's a bad valve then you may have found your problem. When you put it back together I would make provisions to install a pressure gauge inline so you can verify pressures if it doesn't fix the problem. Also, probably a long shot, but I was wondering if it's possible to have a drive hose coming apart internally and blocking fluid flow. Seen it on other things (not a skid steer). I'm just thinking out loud, sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck
Those by pass screws on loader source are on the tandem pump. The ones I need are on the loader control valve towards the rear of the machine for the bucket functions. The machine is working fine since I took them out and cleaned them tightened them and reinstalled but I just thought it would be nice to put new orings on them or new valves depending on price. These are kind of siMilan to mine in this pic
Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Yeah Item 35 but they are no longer availsble. I called