Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1996 Komatsu pc220 pattern change

kamotsu 2022 ยท 2023-07-22 13:52

Just bought a 1996 pc220 excavator and the controls have been changed to sae. I would like to change them back to aso. It has a bank of 12 hoses. Pretty sure I need to swap 4 of them but not sure which ones and I can't find a diagram. Any help would be great. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2023-07-22 14:57

    Good day Attached may be of help, common to switch boom & arm Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2kamotsu 20222023-07-22 16:50

    Thanks for the diagram. So r and u are boom. S and t are arm. Is it as easy as switching r and s with each other. And then t and u with each other??? Thanks again

  3. #3uffex2023-07-23 05:36

    Good day This si from a 130 but I believe it is tthe same. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4kamotsu 20222023-07-23 09:33

    YOU ROCK AFFEX!! In the first diagram you sent I did the following and now I am back to ISO controls. Changed hose R to T Changed hose T to R Changed hose U to S Changed hose S to U Thanks again for your help