Hey guys, I have a 1998 Bobcat 763 skid loader. Ive been using it a lot more than usual lately as I'm currently spreading 60 tons of asphalt millings around the outside of my barn. I recently changed the chain case oil and installed a right side front axle oil seal as well. Been running leak free the last 10 hours I’ve put on the machine. Tonight as I was parking it I noticed I was leaving a trail behind me and sure enough it was chain case oil. I know it’s chain case oil because this is the only blue tinted oil in this machine. It’s leaking out a steady stream at the rear of the machine. Which would be about directly under the axle for the rear wheels. Is there any kind of seal up in there that may have gone out? Anything I should know beforehand before I take the cab up and try to get a closer look as to wear it’s actually leaking out of the chain case from? Appreciate any input. Thanks.
each of the axles have a seal behind the hub at the wheel end it could be leaking from the chaincase drain as well.