Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 435 Interlock Issue

Hanahatd · 2024-08-25 18:20

I have a Case 435 skid steer that started flashing the seat belt light and stopped moving while I was using it. It’s out in a field where I was working. Is there any bypass or wire I could jump just to get it back to my shop?

Replies3
  1. #1KSSS2024-08-25 18:56

    The seat switch sounds like its out. There is a way to by pass that by connecting the wires together on the switch I believe, it has been about 20 years.

  2. #2ozarkag2024-08-25 19:15

    Power to cab down switch, to seat switch, to lap bar switch to dash. IIRC Any fault in 4 components or wiring will do it.

  3. #3bad Tom2024-08-25 21:47

    On a 445 machine, the "cab down switch harness" has a male and female terminal so you can connect them together to bypass that switch to check out the other components. I don't why the 435 would be different.