Hey guys just recently purchases a 446b backhoe with no brakes and rusted out line for extending boom. First brakes is there a pump just to run the wet brakes? Where should I start with that? Secondly we’re the line broke I cannot access it do I have to take the whole boom out to access the threads to replace hydraulic line.
Brakes I do believe have separate reservoir To get to ram for the e stick you have to slide the e stick out of the dipper
Any tips on how to slide the e stick out?
Leave your biggest bucket attached unhook the hoses on curl ram and cap both ends of the hoses take backing plate off so the shark fin will slide out Slide it out half way get the pin out that holds the ram to the e stick and then you just kinda shake or shimmy it out of the dipper then you can get to the ram It looks and sounds harder than it is just dont get in a hurry