Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1998 daewoo DSL801 servo problem

cooperthumb ยท 2014-03-16 19:49

Hello This must be the first website I've seen that discusses the daewoo DSL801 Anyway my problem is: The servo that bolts to the front of the engine powering the hydraulics Is mounted to the plate covering the flywheel My issue has been since I bought it is those 6 bolts holding the servo in place kept breaking 1 or 2 at a time so every few months I would lift the cab pull that servo out Tap the broke bolts and put new in. Nothing worked I've tried lock tight, and gasket seal around the threads and they seem to get loose an break The last time right at a year ago I pulled the motor and servo and bought a little longer grade 8 bolts and threaded them from the inside out so the nuts were on the outside of the servo. This has lasted thus far but my daewoo started creeping when you start it and I know now it's a sign of the servo loose I'd like to know what might be the issue? What's the problem? Also as I've pulled the engine now a couple times and the servo 4 times I've noticed with the servo it slides on that spline gear out of the engine and in mine that's it for support there is no pedestal or mount to support the front of those tandem pumps. And those pumps because of the awkwardness of placement aren't the lightest Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Replies1
  1. #1Jason12345672017-06-18 23:04

    Hi. Do you still have this skid steer and did you fix the problem? I have the exact same problem