I am trying to locate the house swing motor for our Fiat Allis Excavator. Below is a link that you can use to access pictures of the machine and a list of identifying codes is also listed below for your reference. It is very important that we are able to find parts for this, and up until this point we have been at a stand still. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you very much. 1998 fiat allis fx200 Machine serial #39109 House swing motor#3799864 Parker break down code is F12-030-**-XH-Z107 http://www.rockanddirt.com/mobile/g...LLIS_FX200&searchType=make&sort=&pic=&cmake=T
Is yours missing? If you have one thats's just defective, but the housing and shaft are useable, get it rebuilt. Machinery Trader shows one of these machines being dismantled by Frontier Tractor Parts in Texas (800)586-7900 dunno if the motors wil interchange or if they still have it. That's almost a common motor, Parker F12, 30 cc fixed displacement, but the X in the XH group there is not normal, should be I to go along with the Z shaft which is an optional W25 DIN spline shaft. I assume you've tried Parker?