I can't find what the oil level should be in the triple pump drive on my Hein Werner C14. It has two level plugs but the manual says nothing. Anyone know? Thanks, PK.
Yeah Kelly mt , is it a Funk brand housing that the pumps are mounted on ?
Yes, it has a lower check plug and one that is pretty high. PK
OK , yeah , my Hy-Hoe excavator has the same set up . We fill it to the lower plug . I want to say it's a 1/4 pipe thread and about 4 to 5 inches up from the bottom of the housing on the side . We fill it with 90 wt oil . The upper plug is about halfway up on the housing if I remember correct .That would be to high for the oil level in that application . I checked my oil level in the pump housing last time we changed the engine oil . HeavyEquipmentForums
Thanks, that's the info I needed. PK
Those triple drives are usually built so you can mount them two at the bottom which is standard, or two at the top, so they put the check plugs in for both orientations.