I have only had this truck for a few months so I don’t know a whole lot about it yet. The head lights worked when I first got it. They do not now, they come on but just barely. I replaced the switch. Also my horn doesn’t work now and I found that most of the relays on the passenger side dash click. Like the horn when pressed, the turns signals and flasher, the brake relay when I apply the brakes. I went and bought a few new relays but that didn’t change anything. Any help would be much appreciated
Sounds like a bad ground
On the forward side of the bulkhead, the plastic cover beside the column. Remove that, you'll find a ground of 10 ga I believe on a stud with a nut. On the backside of that stud is an identical ground under the dash. Make sure you have good clean metal on both and you don't show any voltage drop from the frame to the cab. Good luck