Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1998 Moxy MT30S parking brake chamber, looking for an aftermarket alternative to OEM part# MX153211

stevetoys1970 ยท 2023-12-20 15:18

I am looking for an aftermarket alternative to OEM part# MX153211, Delevon/Doosan wants 2500 plus for this item, just seeing if there are aftermarket alternatives. Thanks for any input available.

Replies5
  1. #1Dave Neubert2023-12-20 17:05

    should be able to put a maxi brake from a truck they bolt up the same

  2. #2petepilot2023-12-20 17:54

    That is likely rebuildable. Air or hyd??

  3. #3heymccall2023-12-20 18:36

    Air. Looks to have a parts breakdown. Just make sure that it's caged before disassembly.

  4. #4sfrs42023-12-21 03:24

    Errr check Volvo, that looks suspiciously like 11049401 park brake chamber, which in the UK as a genuine part is less than half your Moxy part, and I have an OEM aftermarket one for half genuine price, the only difference could be the mounting threads could be a little different

  5. #5SlatcoAu2023-12-21 11:25

    Ya, to sfrs4s point above, I just replaced one on my A25C that looked exactly like that for $625 Canadian from Union Tractor.