Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1998 new holland 575e wiring diagram

Old Phone Man ยท 2025-10-17 12:23

I have a 1998 575e power shift cab heat and air with digital side and front instrument clusters. My problem is that my 1996 service manuals only have wiring diagrams for models with analog gauges. Can anyone help me?

Replies5
  1. #1NH575E2025-10-18 10:50

    The complete wiring diagram is too large and not very clear in my manual. If you have a specific circuit you need I will try to screenshot a clear image of it.

  2. #2Old Phone Man2025-10-18 17:18

    This is super. My service manual dated 4/96 does not have a heading for power shift circuit diagrams. I In need s your manual dated different? I need the Electronic lnstrument Cluster (ElS), side Panel diagram. My little furry friends have been helping me. Thanks.

  3. #3NH575E2025-10-18 18:01

    Still not sure if these will be clear enough. You will have to piece it together because if I shrink it to one page you can't really read it.

  4. #4Old Phone Man2025-10-18 19:08

    Yes, this helps. I've got to find a diffrent manual. Mine is not like this. It only has 936 pages. Most I see listed now have 1276., but it has served me well for the past 13 years. Maybe it led me astray also. Thanks

  5. #5NH575E2025-10-19 14:10

    Check your messages.