Steering pressure alarm and light on dash flashing. No problems with hydraulic controls or Steering.secondary steering is not installed. All dash lights will come on randomly and Parke brake will set. Codes on display F0999 F0389 F0386 I'll update tomorrow with more info
Welcome to HEF Danny ! Machine serial number? F0386 - Reverse alarm F0389 - Park Brake Solenoid Open F0999 - Steering Pressure Low For the F0999, first check that the fuse F10 is OK? For this, check your alternator DC output voltage. Also check alternator output for AC voltage. Should be less than 0.5 volts AC.
serial# DW444HX568086 couldn't find fuse labeled f10 so I checked all fuses in operators compartment they are all good DC out put was 28V checked it a second time it jumped to 34V
Ordered a new alternator it will be here Tuesday I will post update Thank u for ur response
F10 is labeled "Power For Pressure Switches". Picture the fuse box with the bulk of the relays to the top. The F10 will be the 4th fuse down on the left column. Definitely update after alternator repair. Inquiring minds want to know .
In case your fuse /relay diagram is missing or damaged. The screenshot is from the Deere Bookstore Operators manual. https://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/search?p0=model&p0_v=444H&pattr=p0
First I wanna say thank you for everyone helping me I'm new to working on this kinda equipment UPDATE replaced alternator DC volts are 28 now all codes are gone now except F0999 the alarm and steering pressure Alarm are still on F10 fuse is good Where should I check the steering pressure and what psi should it read
If your machine is steering OK, then you most likely have an electrical issue with the pressure switch. The circuit has to be open to set the alarm. Has the monitor been replaced?
Monitor has not been replaced Steering and hydraulics are good Where is the pressure switch located
Do you have secondary steering option? That switch is shown as being mounted on the secondary steering control valve which should be mounted under the front side of the cab directly on the steering valve. If you do not have that option, then it somehow was enabled in the monitor and needs to be disabled. Or, look for a plug near there with a P32 red wire and a N08 yellow wire. Try putting a jumper across those two wires to see if the light and alarm turn off.
Secondary steering is not on this piece of equipment yesterday after tracing wires I did find p32 red and n08 yellow and jumped them it disabled the alarm and warning light. The wires were in the harness directly between the brake pedal and steering column under the cab. Will it be OK to run it with the jumper wire and I am i correct to assume there is a malfunction in the display monitor?
It will be OK to run it like that. I think the option somehow got enabled in the monitor. It is something that can be disabled if necessary.
Thank u to mg2361 and diesel Dave for helping me with this issue everything is running great.
That's two happy endings in one day...This place is rocking.