Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1999 JLG 3369 Electric RT not steering more than 1/2″ either direction

clovis158 ยท 2023-11-12 13:32

Let me start by saying; I am a complete noob who is trying to get an old lift working again. This thing has seen better days, but I got everything working except the steering. To be more specific, the steering does work in both directions, but only the maybe an inch (either direction). I can hear the motor trying to turn the wheels, but it just goes about an inch and stops. I've searched the forum and found a lot of posts referencing steering issues related to electronics, and steering issues in a single direction. I am hoping someone can help me with a starting point to look. Crossing my fingers it's something easy. Thanks Dan 1999 JLG 3369 Electric RT Scizzor Lift

Replies1
  1. #1Bojedis2024-04-03 22:52

    Just wondering if you found the problem. Going through the same issue myself.