Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jlg 450a crank no start

Kyle9611 ยท 2023-11-12 21:22

I've got a 1998 jlg 450a with the ford 2.5 EFI. Crank no start... it's has no spark and no fuel pump. The ignition coil has 12v supplied at all times. I can bypass the fuel pump but still have no spark. The wiring diagram is ridiculous but I have one to follow. I have checked the crank sensor with a scope and it works fine. Something in parallel has the fuel pump shut down and the spark. Ecm is getting voltage with out a pin out I'm not sure if it's coming out or where it's going I need to get this machine back up and running with out unloading the parts cannon. Any diagnostic help is greatly appreciated. I've seen several other with this same issue but not definite fix

Replies0

No replies yet.