Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1999 new holland 555E hydraulic pump repair kit

digdiggler ยท 2025-03-04 07:00

Hi, Im looking for a overhul kit for the hydraulic pump of my backhoe, its a 1999 new holland 555E. I have been told every where here in Puerto Rico that the kits are discontinued and I might have to take the pump and check for another kits and see if it fits. Can anyone knows is there is a company that makes these seal kits. The pump reads ULTRA and has engraved 8682E and there is a 90860M in the other sie

Replies5
  1. #1Vetech632025-03-04 07:56

    I believe those are just casting numbers. Isn't there a tag on the pump?

  2. #2digdiggler2025-03-04 08:11

    Unfortunately, no tags, is a 1999 backhoe and the pump has been manipulated before, although, it said ULTRA, no other tags , thankyou for the reply

  3. #3Samarskii_ma2025-03-04 08:19

    send serial #

  4. #4digdiggler2025-03-04 11:39

    As soon as I get to the farm, Ill get s#, I bought the backhoe last week and I dont have the number with me

  5. #5clueless22025-03-04 18:54

    The kit is no longer available. It was $700.00 US dollars when it was. If some one had yours a apart before it would be worth considering buying a new pump. Click on the image to enlarge it.