I have a Case 580N that would die periodically while operating. While digging, idling, and driving. Sometimes it would crank right back up but other times it would just click at the relays. It did all this within a 4-5 hour period. Now it’s just clicks. No crank. It has a symbol on the screen that has an explanation point followed by a symbol with 2 squares on top of a larger square. It looks similar to a flow chart. Also the warning stop light is on and the buzzer is constant with the key on. I am able to crank it over at the starter but no start. Also that kills all the power for a time then it resets on its own. Where should I start digging?
You might provide a machine serial number. Do the simple things first…..check all battery connections and all grounds, they should be clean and tight. Check battery voltage and make sure you have at least 12.5 volts to start. Check all fuses in the panel and make sure they are all good.