Does anyone have any leads as to where we can get bucket teeth by the pallet or half pallet? 5 at a time is killing us, as they tend to get lost, wait to see if they show up so many days b4 replacement is shipped.
Do you mind purchasing from China?
I think you have something else going on if you are losing them that often. I've been digging with the same set of tiger teeth I bought from the CAT dealer 8 years ago. Granted I'm not digging every day but I have put them through the paces digging out stumps and roots.
These are track loader teeth, when it gets dry we can wear a set out in a week. Two trackloaders running all day every week day. We go thru a lot
Talk to Universal parts above, he says he can supply quality parts direct from the manufacturers. Joe H
Here is the manufacturer's quotation: The retail price of the above parts is $10/piece. If the quantity is large enough, the wholesale price is $1,200/ton. The sea freight is $0.9/kg. Pick up or express delivery at the US warehouse will cost an additional $1/kg. You can refer to the price of local dealers. The loss rate is high and this price is very cost-effective
So are you wearing them out or losing them? I wonder if you have a shank problem??? I can see if the teeth and pins are not fitting the shank well it could accelerate wear and loss. I see some shank and tooth combos on eBay at 7 sets for under $300. Not sure if those would work on your machine. Looks like the tariffs have driven the price of these through the roof and it's anybody's guess where it will go from here.
See if you have a Black Cat distributor in your area. Really good pricing in Canada. Bought 9 scarifier shanks with tips, keepers and rubber retainers for $501 including all taxes. Shanks were only $33ea. Cheaper than buying used ones.
Yeah the teeth on my Komatsu WB-140 seem indestructible. I have been digging out 100 year old oak stumps and 6-7000+ lbs boulders for two years with mine and have not lost a tooth. The outer two are a little bit worn rounded but still fully functional and probably 85% of their shape when new. It supposed different teeth are mounted differently but mine are attached to the bucket with pin bolts no more than 1/2 inch in diameter and they hold up to all kinds of abuse.
That’s because you have good shanks.