Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2 1955 Hough Loaders – permission to post sale details.

tlink211 ยท 2013-02-13 08:03

I am a local computer guy / website designer with a website offering photo layouts and information about items for sale. I recently acquired a customer with 2 1955 Hough Loaders for sale. If people on your forum are not interested in purchasing these machines, I'm sure they would enjoy viewing the photo slideshow. Of course contact information is on the website. Loaders are located near Linesville, PA (North Western PA) Since I want to be sure to stay in line with your forum policies, and this is my first post, I would like permission from an administrator to post the link. Probably through email I could give the admin the link to check out in advance. My friend owns a saw mill about five miles down the road from where I live. He and his wife are NOT computer comfortable. They had me come out to take pictures of the loaders, I took a boat load. I put together a website just of the purpose of posting information and photos of things friends ask me to help them sell on the Internet. Thank You in Advance Tom Deighton

Replies2
  1. #1leisureexpress2013-02-13 19:23

    I'm not an admin, but there is a "for sale" section on HEF. It is near the bottom of the main page and is called: Forum: Equipment For Sale/Wanted

  2. #2tlink2112013-02-13 22:10

    Thanks leisureexpress, I didn't look all the way down there. That section is locked to me. I couldn't post there. I took a flyer in the Old Iron section, which is what this stuff really is. I left the same basic information there as well as the link. There machines are not restored, the owner (I think) said the engines run but they've been out of service for years, maybe decades. Boggles my mind to think someone would actually purchase these things, haul them home and restore one, but it's a big world. There are 43 photos on the website. Anyone who ran one would surly enjoy viewing them or if you like Old Iron. I enjoyed taking the pictures and making the slideshow. Here's the link: http://www.tjscontent.com/two-1955-hough-loaders