I was cleaning snow when I lost my hydraulics. Hit the green button and it ran fine again for a minute, than again I lost boom control. Limped it home. Thought there was something up with the seat bar sensor. Found the green wire was badly pinched. Removed it, soldered it, reinstalled. My wheels were locked and I had control over my boom when seat bar was down. Lifted seat bar hit green button and wheels were again operational. Installed a new sensor and cylinder. Same problems as before. With the seat bar up my traction light is on and wheels are operational. With seat bar down my seat bar, system activated and valve lights are on and the traction light is off, I can operate the boom but if I try to drive it locks up. Tried unhooking negative post for awhile trying to re set. Tried yelling at it, tried throwing wrenches, no luck. Any help would be appreciated, thanks folks!
sounds like you have a ground problem. start by removing and cleaning the battery cables and posts. :drinkup edit: does that machine have a seat sensor in it? if you have the updated bics system with the green PTO/traction override, and not the original yellow button, the seat sensor, if it's still connected, will cause erratic problems with the bics system.
No seat sensor in this one. It's a green trac button. Tried cleaning the posts, no go. Could it be a short under the cab?
i'm not positive, but i'm sure that in 2000 they still had the seat sensors in them. flip up the cab and check to see if it's connected to the original sensor. i it has the green button bics the seat sensor HAS to be disconnected for the system to work properly. too bad bobcat failed to mention that when they came out with the updated PTO kits. :drinkup
Hello folks, I'm having the same issue... With lap bar up> I have movement but no tilt or lift. With lap bar down> I have tilt and lift but no movement. 763c I think it's 1999 model, has been sitting for a few months. Anyone know the cause or fix for the hydraulic problem? Thanks for any help.
check to make sure the park brake isnt ON. if it's off then what ( if any) lights are on, or flashing on the bics controller? :drinkup
Brake is good, but it locks when trying to use bucket... light is on for traction when safety bar is up and green trac lok button pressed. When safety bar is down, lift/tilt works and all lights are on but traction lock light is not on. Thanks again for any help
is the traction lock light flashing? :drinkup
no flashing... only solid light when in use
seat bar down, PTO pressed, lift/tilt light is on, whats the brake light doing, on off or flashing? :drinkup
there is no brake light to illuminate on this machine