Hi, I replaced several hydraulic hoses because they were damaged and/or were leaking. I went by the hydraulic diagram from Case. Now when I turn the skid, the right control works fine, but the left control when I push forward it goes backwards and when I pull back, it goes forward. I believe 2 of the hoses are inverted/reversed and need to know which ones. On the Diagram, those are hoses A, B, C & D. I believe that since the right side is working fine, A & B are correctly installed. Can someone tell me, which hydraulic hoses control the movement of the left wheels? The photos of the actual photos I posted are if you are sitting in the cab. Right and left side respectively. Thank you for any help in advance!! O
Sounds like you need to switch the C & D hoses, since they go to the left motor. You should be able to switch them at the pump or at the motor. Either should work, but only switch one end, not both.
Just swapping them, right? I believe I have those in the wrong ports since the right control works fine. I’ll swap them soon and report back. Thanks for your response.