OK so I have a JCB 190T compact loader. It was running fine until one day I was back dragging some dirt as I lifted the boom and backed up, I sat the bucket back down and then couldn't move the machine and had no lift or tilt on the boom. I have checked all fuses, relays, and the lap bar switch and all are good. After a couple of days of trying different things I had the starter tested and it was bad so I put new starter in it and replaced the battery because it had a dead cell in it. I also replaced the ignition switch thinking that might be my issue. Now I can't even start the machine with the key I have to jump the solenoid to start it. I've traced every wire I can, tested relays, and still nothing. I'm out of ideas on what to do next. Any ideas or suggestions would be very much appreciated.
No replies yet.