Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2000 Yanmar vio 70 No hydraulics

ToxicTrav117 ยท 2025-05-17 19:19

I have a 2000 Yanmar vio 70 that has no hydraulic functions except the tracks and blade. I believe it's something to do with the lever you put down that should activate the hydraulics because it starts with the lever down. Where should I start? The diagram I have doesn't mention the switch located in the console for the safety switch and the switch passes a continuity test. Is there a relay for that switch somewhere?

Replies6
  1. #1Mike_272025-05-18 03:44

    So lets see your diagram?

  2. #2Vetech632025-05-18 08:30

    The switch is just part of the system that will operate an electric/hydraulic solenoid valve. Have you checked the fuse panel for blown fuses?

  3. #3ToxicTrav1172025-05-18 13:42

    This is what's in the manual

  4. #4Mike_272025-05-18 13:45

    Pretty sure it's the one labeled "Safety Relay".

  5. #5ToxicTrav1172025-05-18 19:50

    After tracing the diagram it doesn't seem to go to any hydraulic solenoid or the console switch so I'm not sure if that is the right relay

  6. #6Vetech632025-05-19 08:09

    There is a cut off switch on the top of the page 1, also a cut off solenoid at the bottom of the same page. It looks like power is fed from a fuse in the fuse panel.