Hello - I am new to this group and recently purchased a 2001 864 machine, I am experiencing an ACS code immediately with Key on, Code is 32-34, Tilt sensor not in neutral position. The machine is hand controls only, I swapped the sensors from the lift handle with the Tilt handle and receive the same code. When I swap the harness plugs at the actuators, I do not get any codes and the lift handle will operate the tilt, but I get no lift actuation. I have tried to recalibrate the sensors as well with no change. I am confused as to why swapping the plugs at the actuators presents no codes. The previous owner had just replaced the ACS controller prior to my purchase, I have put 8 hrs on the machine since then, I am leaning towards a faulty controller, but would like this groups insight. Thanks for any help and guidance
I am trying to further troubleshoot this today, below are voltages with key on at each of the lift and tilt sensors Tilt Sensor Red wire - 5 volt reference = 4.7v Green Wire - Joystick in neutral - 2.34V Joystick to right = 1.14V Joystick to left = 3.46V Lift Sensor Red Wire - 5 volt reference = 4.7V Green Wire - Joystick in neutral - 2.23V Joystick to right = 3.37V Joystick to left = 1.00 V I have the plugs at the actuators plugged in properly on these readings, and ACS code immediately with Key on 32-24 Any help on specs to further troubleshoot the issue is much appreciated, This thing is kicking my butt and not alot of info in the service manual to help troubleshoot.