I am having a problem with my 763G Serial # 517618532, no power at all when I turn on the key. Machine was working fine the day before and then nothing. I checked fuses and relays and all were good. I have power on the red wire, protected power going to the right panel. I tried a new right panel and key switch from Bobcat and same results. I have continuity on all wires from the right panel to the left panel and down through C408 and though to the J2 connector on the main computer. Not sure what tells the computer to power on, thought it was the key switch but all wires checked out good. Out of options I jumpered a 12v power wire into the orange wire, computer power, it runs from the main computer up to the right and left panels. The park light comes on and the right panel reads "input" when power is supplied. When I turn the key on the panels lights up the machine starts and appears to function normally. Like to fix the machine properly but just glad I got it to run for now. Thank you for any and all help.
Did you ever get this resolved. I have the same problem?
Did you ever get this fixed?
Always start at battery, with a load test. Test positive cable under load. negative ground cable. chassis grounds, and starter S-Terminal for power when key turned to start. Have you checked all fuses, and any resettable relays. Better check a few of these before throwing money at it. Simon C
Thanks for the reply! The machine was running good when I overworked it would shut off and when I tried to restart it the gauges would just bounce and after a while it would restart. I pulled the computer out and put it in my 773 of the same year and reinstalled it and now it does nothing. I put new terminals on the battery cleaned up all the grounds checked the maxi fuse pulled the fuses nothings blown
Is the battery holding up under load with good DVOM hooked up. Need to do voltage drop testing to fuse panel from battery positive, to Display from Battery power, To computer positive from battery positive. Need to find broken wire or bad plug in connection that is causing problem. Do you know how to do a voltage drop test while circuit is under load? You tube videos can help to understand. Simon C
Update I found a broken wire going up into the cab repaired that Still wouldn’t start. Pulled all the plugs out of the computer. And cleaned them again and it started right up thanks for pointing me in the right direction simon c!