Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2001 bobcat g series 773 serial number 500k110873

calerudy ยท 2024-03-23 23:46

So I took apart the spool valve and replaced all seal as they were leaking put it all together and got an acs light so I replaced both actuator hoping that this would cure the problem I calibrated the new actuators the acs light Is off now but now when I try to lift or tilt on either hand control I hear it trying but will not lift.it will tilt down a little bit but nothing else any advice would be greatly appreciated thx in advance

Replies1
  1. #1ozarkag2024-03-24 21:08

    Try loosening the actuators a bit, then tighten evenly. It is possible to bind if one side is tightened too much. Also try to operate with the bolts just barely snug. It was working fine before you resealed? And when you calibrate, you can hear the actuators cycle, if you unlock without the engine running, can you hear them move in response to lift or tilt input?