Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2001 Jcb 214 series 3

Corby8867 · 2020-09-29 12:49

I’m confused folks. One guy says my machine is a 2001 Jcb 214-4T the other one says it’s a 2001 Jcb 214 series 3. Says series 3 on the machine but when buddy punches serial number in, it comes up as 214-4T. Anyway my serial number is low 90,000’s and I’m looking for parts breakdowns where I can find part numbers. Why is it such a big problem and secret as to why these machines are hard to locate info when they are out of Europe? I am having a real hard time locating the right service manual and parts manual. Regretting this purchase, BIG time. Thanks great forum and seems like great people! Cheers

Replies5
  1. #1Corby88672020-09-29 13:26

    My vin is SLP214TCYU0900393

  2. #2skata2020-09-29 14:05

    You can find manuals on ebay. Jcb has made it more difficult to get part numbers, in order to force you to a dealer. But you can find a lot of the basic parts on ebay.

  3. #3Corby88672020-09-29 14:28

    Thanks Skata

  4. #4skata2020-09-29 16:31

    Sometimes you can find pdf copy of manuals by using Google. Or find others selling manuals, like this one perhaps. https://www.usedequipmentmanuals.com/product/jcb-backhoe-loaders-parts-manual-6/ Used to be able to register here to look up parts on jcb website. Not sure if it still works. You can try. https://servicepro.jcb.com/jcb/ But like I said, you type in "jcb 214" on ebay, and you'll find all kinds of stuff.

  5. #5jcb jeff2020-09-30 03:40

    Hi This is the JCB official parts page but does not have everything but might give you some info. https://parts.jcb.com/