Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2001 John Deere 210 le keeps putting brake on

hazchris · 2025-03-10 13:52

I have a 210 skip loader. I got it running. It drives changed all the Hydro fluid one running. It will be driving fine and then throw itself into park. Does it in forward and reverse? I’m looking for anybody that might have any suggestions where to look next thanks in advance.

Replies4
  1. #1hazchris2025-03-10 13:54

    I meant to say:when driving it throws itself into park. Sorry my reading glasses aren’t up to task today

  2. #2Diesel Dave2025-03-10 21:06

    Welcome to HEF Chris . Is the transmission oil level correct ? Machine serial # ?

  3. #3hazchris2025-03-11 13:18

    Transmission oil and Hydro fluid all topped up. I replaced the hydraulic filters. There’s one on the rear end and there’s one at the engine. Both of those are brand new. I gotta get up to the property. I’ll get the serial number. Thanks for all the help.

  4. #4Check Break2025-03-11 23:49

    Did you check the transmission fluid level when the machine was running.