Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2001 volvo wxb garbage truck

OVERTORQUED ยท 2016-05-15 03:16

Hi all- Does anyone have any experience with waste management trucks? What we have is a volvo wxb, 2001, and it was set up as a waste management truck. All the equipment has been removed, but it still retains all the stuff in the cab, as well as all electrical stuff. I would imagine that there were many safety features built into all of that and was wondering if there is anything, engaged, dis engaged, plugged in or not plugged in, that would make this thing not run? If anyone is familiar with these things, any insight would be great. I love this sight and everyone has been so helpful previously, i definitely came here first. Thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1OVERTORQUED2016-05-15 19:49

    Perhaps someone knows of a link to a wiring schematic for 2001 volvo wxb? I have been unsuccessful so far searching the internet. I think there is a safety that is preventing injection pump from working because its not switching on. Need to jump itbut cant find a pinout anywhere.

  2. #2jeffprovidence12016-06-04 00:56

    whats the VIN?