Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Where to find heavy haul truck

tnc110 ยท 2016-05-14 21:23

I've been looking for a super clean hh truck. Had one that pleased me, but it sold before I could get my hands on it. Looking for a 379 tri axle, dbl frame, cat power, sleeper. I've been looking at truck paper, ebay, craigslist...can't find what I'm looking for. Anyone know of anything available or where to look?

Replies4
  1. #1Oxbow2016-05-15 10:04

    A long way from where you are, but this might be worth checking out: http://www.internationalmachinery.com/

  2. #2Healer2016-07-11 08:23

    Check out here as well: http://www.truck1.eu/

  3. #3theironoracle2016-07-11 23:46

    In regards to trucks from international machinery. I have seen a few come into Washington from them and they were so corroded from road de icer it was amazing!!! I haven't seen one in a few years so maybe they're not all that way....TIO

  4. #4theironoracle2016-07-11 23:48

    Use "searchtempest.com" to refine your craigslist searching, just a little more productive...TIO