I have a 2003 Isuzu NPR 4.8L diesel, not communicating with my Modis EEMS300 or my Innova 5210. Will not communicate in any way. I can bypass the OBD2 and see the flash codes, but I can't really make heads or tails of what the flash codes are telling me. I could post a video on here and show you guys the flash codes, but I am a little lost. The thing that brought me to using the scanner was having a 'CHECK TRANS' light flashing while driving. HOWEVER, when you shut the truck off and back on, it stops flashing. I have a new pan filter coming and I have drained half of the fluid out already. I'm betting from the late shifts and hard shifts, she is a little gummed up or dirty. The fluid I drained was pretty brown and I want to cycle a bunch of new fluid in before I swap filters. I have also read that the throttle cables on these trucks can stretch over time leading to a bad shift timing. Thoughts?
No replies yet.