Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International T444E issue

T&J-Hay ยท 2023-04-25 10:05

International T444E issue are rough idle after 45 seconds to a minute on a fresh start . It start and idles great but then the warn engine light comes on then the rough idle . I have looked at the diagnostic code and getting ipr , icp and oil pressure sensor codes . All of which are new from napa plus a oil change and all new filters included fuel . If I cut the truck back off and restart it does great all day no issue or warning lights . My last thoughts are trying to looking into the ECM . Any have a idea what may cause this ? Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1Joel592023-04-25 12:31

    Not sure if this helps you at all or not, but.....mine is very touchy for some reason about what ipr is installed. I bought a new one (preventative maintenance- or so I thought), and it ran terribly. Could not figure out what I had done wrong. Installed the old ipr, and everything was fine.

  2. #2T&J-Hay2023-04-25 19:01

    Othanks , what I've heard a few times from others . Unfortunately I don't have the old ipr so I hope that's not the case . Tried a new icp and it didn't like it at all but the old one is working for now.