Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2003 LB75.5 new holland backhoe injector pump.

mattman · 2024-05-07 06:15

Hi everyone, I am looking for a little help and some answers. On my 2003 LB75b backhoe the injection pumps leaking fuel at the front between the metal pump housing and plastic, not the the fuel lines that go to each individual injector. Is there a oring or something I can replace or do I need to replace the whole injection pump?

Replies6
  1. #1thepumpguysc2024-05-08 00:53

    there IS an oring.. but it can’t be replaced on the machine.. otherwise, when u take the 4 screws out, EVERYTHING come tumbling out.!! The pump has to come off and inverted to get to the oring.. It’s not a job for the inexperienced.!! There’s about 4 different things that have to be lined up inorder to get it back together.. I’m doing one RIGHT NOW for the same thing..

  2. #2mattman2024-05-08 05:31

    Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it. Do you work or own a shop that rebuilds or sells injector pumps? if so are you anywhere close to south west Virgina?

  3. #3mattman2024-05-08 06:01

    Here is my email address and phone number can you send me your contact info or call me so I can talk to you about rebuilding my pump? 410 570 2255 [email protected]

  4. #4Icandigit582025-08-22 18:10

    I replaced my pump and the one I put on it had a square plug with 4 wires. The original one had a triangle plug with 3 wires. 2 blues and a black. I got them screwed up somehow and now it won’t run at all. The “sending unit” looking thing on top by your incoming fuel is your fuel **** off solenoid. Right? Does it need 12 volts to run or to shut it off? What’s the sending unit looking thing on down on the bottom? Does it need 12 volts to run? One more time….. what’s the one on the fuel pump for? Does it need 12 volts to run?

  5. #5Bendiesel2025-08-22 18:22

    oregon fuel https://oregonfuelinjection.com

  6. #6thepumpguysc2025-08-22 18:41

    Looking at your original picture, the solenoid by the RETURN LINE is the shut off solenoid and needs 12v to run.. The solenoid down on the side is a cold start device.. and uses 12v at starting to change the timing for easy starting. The pump numbers should have matched your old pump.!!