Hi, the front of my left track has be riding too far to the inside, and rubbing on the loader arms, when the arms are down. I pulled the track off, and saw that the front block on the tensioner was not stright in the track frame. Then, I noticed the round peice in the center had a chuck of steel broken out allowing the front block of the tensioner to be cocked on an angle. Is there a way to fix this, or do I have to buy a new one? Also what kind of cost would this be. Should buy a new tensioner or a used one? Thanks
You already have the machine down with track and idler off, I think I would yank the adjuster cylinder out of the frame and get a better look at the backside of the plate and rod connection. Get a better idea what needs to be done. You could have a bent adjuster rod.
I pulled it out already, and it doesn't look bent, but I will check it more tommorrow. But I measured from the back palte to the front plate on the tensioner on both sides, and the front plate is cocked about 1/4", and the center peice is also cocked. I don't know if you can see in the pictures, but where the chunk of metal is taken out of the center circle peice, the right pin comes down through the block and the center circle peice, which would make sense why the center peice is cocked, because it is allowing the center peice to slide forward on that right pin. Thanks