Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2004 Case 580 M loader/ extend-a-hoe hydraulics

Tony B ยท 2025-10-19 18:28

Hello. I have a 2004 Case 580 M Extend-ahoe and had a mechanic remove the 8 hoses going from the valve to the backhoe cylinders. He is no longer in the equation so I have to install the new hoses myself but have no Diagram showing which extend/retract port goes to which cylinder. there is 8 ports on the main backhoe valve , 4 upper and 4 lower. Any help with a diagram would be appreciated. Thank you.

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2025-10-19 23:32

    I don't know which Series of 580M you have. The online parts book is amazing to determinr hose routing. This is a link to a Series2. Go to diagram 08-11 SERIES 2 LOADER BACKHOE TIER 2 (NA) - ASN N4C303000 | CASE Construction | MyCNH US Store www.mycnhstore.com

  2. #2Legdoc2025-10-19 23:51

    Welcome to HEF. I have a 2004 580m Series I with extendahoe. Do you have wobble sticks?

  3. #3Welder Dave2025-10-20 00:22

    Sometimes you can match the lay of the hoses to where they came off. Generally they go across from left to right and the bottom hoses the same way. You just have to make sure the upper and lower hoses go to the same cylinder. The hoses don't generally cross over each other.