hey, everyone, I got a cat 304.5 mini excavator I'm having issues with the dipper out cannot push material very well at all I cannot move any material whatsoever with my swing and also very slow and feel like digging is also slow. according to cat manual pilot pressure is supposed to be 440+-50psi my gauge reads 600psi measured piston pump 1 it is 4,000psi supposed to be 3444+-108 piston pump 2 is 4,000psi supposed to be 3444+-108 gear pump measurement was about 3800psi is supposed to be 2915+-73 swing pressures are supposed to be 2770+-145 right swing measured 2450psi left side measured 2,280psi any help would be much appreciated in the meantime I'm going to adjust what i can to spec but the pilot pressure is nonadjustable manual is saying to replace the pilot manifold if the pressure is out of spec but what would the manifold have to do with a raised pressure?
How about giving the excavator experts a Serial Number to work with.? I see 3 different models.