Looking for a little help, My 2004 deere 325 starts and runs but when I released the hydraulics to move the instrument panel goes blank and shuts the engine down. It immediately starts back up if the ignition is still in the on the run position even if the toggle switch is not in park. Once I click the seat belt it turns off again if the toggle switch is not in park. Does this sound like a bad toggle switch or am I looking at deeper issue? Thanks!
Welcome to HEF Radcrujones ! You will need to post the entire machine serial number, please. Your description is a bit confusing. You will need to clarify. When you sit in the seat, put the seat belt on, start the machine, release the park brake, it quits? Did you release the seat belt and it quit? Also, when you sit in the seat before you turn on the ignition, does the instrument panel light up? Be as descriptive as possible and the exact steps you take to get to the issue.